Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day16:Organizing crafty storage


At first this may look useless, and unpractical, but if you think about it, it really comes in handy! I used a tin lid off of a cookie box, and glued on magnets on the bottom of jars, so that the can fit right in the little lid, without falling, or being knocked off very easily. If you don't have room for shelves, or just don't have any of good size this might help:) and it helped me organize my little craft table a bit.
Cut the magnet so it fits  the bottom of the jar

Glue on with SUPER GLUE

For the lid, I glued on fabric. Press it on around the edges, with glue

pretty lid:), I wrote on with fabric paint.

I stuck on pictures and stuff with magnets to the board




"Imperfection is not our personal problem, it is a natural part of existing"




Super food GREEN Smooothie;SOO good it even radiates!



-coconut water
-apple peeled and cored
-tsp.spirulina
-handful mixed greens(spinach,romain lettuce,arugula etc.)
-mango
-banana
-

No comments:

Post a Comment